Friday, May 29, 2009

10th day -

Susan writes...

WOW, (My new word) is AMAZING. I never used this word so much, they should change the meaning of it in the dictionary to FRANK, Franko, Frankie, Frank the knife, Frank the spouse, Frank the wife, and most of all FFRRRAAAANK.

I think Frank slept most of the night, just a few time up, few complaints about the bed or pillows, most of us do that when we are away from our own beds. For me. I woke up at 3:15, l layed there lisening to every breath he took, thinking I need to sleep but I also wanted to stay up and make sure he was okay. Its funny how much of us want to watch over are love ones, and we will do anything to make sure they are safe... Thank you once again for all your continued thought and prayer keep them going... Love ya...


***** U P D A TE ******** 9:40 P.M.
Good Evening All - Well today was an exciting day for Frank. Frank was desperate for junk food. I believe he was craving a BIG MAC. Frank directed me to get on the highway.....we traveled 25+ miles looking for a McDonalds. Frank stated that there were "always McDonalds close to the highway".....We ended up in Collinsville, Illinois --- Frank found his McDonalds and his Big Mac. After he filled his craving.....he decided he wanted to go to Walgreens Drug store for some "items". After that he discovered a SuperCuts and Frank got his hair cut. All in all Frank was a happy camper. We traveled back to the city limits of St. Louis only to discover a McDonalds was located a block over from the hotel......Frank is now tucked in bed with his remote in hand.....Cheers
Concetta

12 comments:

  1. Hi Frank and Susan,
    First thanks to my sister in law Susan for always watching over Frank and really being his first line of protection. Susan you are AMAZING!
    Also much LOVE to Carl John. Happy Birthday. I remember clearly the day you were born and what a precious little brown eyed baby you were looking all around the room at the HUGE crowd of people that were there the day you came into our world, it was a GREAT day. Today Johnny and I are traveling to Springfield for his class that Frank knows all about! I dont know what I will be doing all day tomorrow so Susan if you have any shopping suggestions in Sprinfield please call and let me know where to go and what to do to pass the time. Enjoy your days away from the Hospital and I will talk to you soon. Love Johniann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Frank & Susan,
    Today is another day to celebrate! Can't believe that they will be sending you out of the hospital and homeward, so the words AMAZING! WOW! are the best way to describe this miracle! Frank it will be very hard not to give you a big hug and kiss whenever we see you but you're just going to have to wave and let us hug and kiss the wife for you... Sue, you too are amazing and get your rest.
    Prayers with you forever!

    oh by the way, everyone in my Division is now asking about the Miracle man, since they've seen me go to your blog on some courtroom down time...They are cheering and praying for you too.
    talk later Rozann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue/Frank
    Oh, I almost forgot.. Happy Birthday to Carl.. Sue, I'll never forget how you were the first one out of all of us to have that baby You, Char and Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start shopping for golf shorts, golf balls and a new driver so you can get started on that 2 handicap. Great news from St. Louis, keep it going. Were all so happy with your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frank and Susan,
    I am so happy that Frank is doing so well. There is nothing like the power of prayer. I love reading the updates. It brings tears to my eyes. You two are an amazing couple and I will continue to pray for both of you. Can't wait for you both to get home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan & Frank,
    I am so happy for you both, God has blessed you and given you a second chance. I will continue to pray for Frank and his new heart. Take care and we will talk to you when you return.
    Susan Parker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frank & Susan,

    WaHOOO!!! I am so happy for both of you. You two have been through so much in the past few years and God is looking down on you and blessing you! We will continue to keep you in our prayers and can't wait to see both of you!

    We love you,
    Kristy and Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frank, Denise and I are so excited about how well you are doing. We can't wait to see you, God Bless, you are in our prayers.

    Chris & Denise Mustoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Referring back to the May 27th posts; all I want for Christmas is for Frank to spend many more of them happy and healthy. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes!!
    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must have felt great to get outside again -- thinking of you both.
    Love & Prayers
    Kathleen & Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet dreams Frank, the Lord has surely blessed you. All our love and prayers are for you and Susan in your healing time. Talk to you soon! Love, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susie Friedman-HodsonMay 29, 2009 at 11:03 PM

    LOL @ the McDonalds story, Concetta! Nothing like junk food to take care of what ails ya...especially McDonalds. Thanks for being there with both Frank and Susan. Cheers to you as well and have a great day tomorrow all of ya~
    ~Susie

    ReplyDelete