Friday, June 5, 2009

:) You're right there's nothing like HOME!



Happy, Happy, Happy...

Frank and I arrived at home, pulled into driveway about 11:15 to see balloons, banner, & inside more balloons, flowers, clean home and our favorite girl Ms. Molly! Thanks Rudy & friends and Tim/Mindy/Morgan and Connie for everything, looked great inside and out. I'm sure you could all image Frank and I looking at everything like it was Christmas morning.
12:45 Frank still visit the throne, in between sorting mail, pills and bills. Me putting and throwing alot stuff away. Thank you all for the cards, gifts and wonderful thoughts you have given us. Talk to you soon... Love, Susan

Frank writes...

One of the first things I wanted to see when I got home was my reef tank, to my surprise Joe T and Rudy made a beautiful addition of 2 great looking fish. Thanks Joe and Rudy I have really missed seeing my aquarium.
I can't tell you how great it feels to be home, It was great to just sit on the deck this morning and enjoy the morning weather. And I can't forget Molly it was fantastic to see her when we got home. Thanks Mindy and Tim for taking such great care of her. she seems to be depressed this morning, I'm sure she misses Morgan, Matty and Mo Jo. Thanks for coming over and putting up the balloons and welcome home sign I was really touched. and Rudy wants to thank Mindy and Connie for all the help with the house you made him shine.
Cheers, Frank

12 comments:

  1. Frank you look fantastic and so happy!!!! It is so comforting to see that huge smile on your face!!!! Love seeing your progress everyday and am continuing to pray for you!!! Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank/Susan - What a great Pictures....!!!! I know you guys are "Sooooo" happy to be home.
    Take care you guys....!!!!
    Love Ya
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you made it back home and I know you are very happy to be there. The best was to have no fish in the freezer this time. Yea and better yet 2 new ones swimming around. Vito and I would love to come visit but we will give you time to get setteled in. The Italian Festival is this weekend. They are expecting a really big croud. Welcome home!!!!!!!!!You even had your little Totto wating for you Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look GREAT!!!! I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks for vacation but will be checking the blog on a laptop. Welcome home my dear friends...enjoy the weather while you can here...the humidity is coming and that may chase y'all inside (but hopefully not on the throne). Love to all, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME HOME!!! We are SOO excited to have you guys home!! I have to say, Mojo is depressed today....Molly is welcome here anytime! Rudy did pretty good holding the fort down ;) You both look GREAT in the picture! Talk to you soon.

    Love ya,
    Tim, Mindy & Morgy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan & Frank I am SO glad you are home. We all missed you both! You look great and each day you will get stronger and stronger...It was fun being out at the house and doing SOMETHING. It is hard to know what to do to help. Please call me anytime you need ANYTHING (I can scrub toilets pretty good)!!
    Love you,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO happy that you are home now! Now you can relax a little easier! Your own bed and throne! Keep up the good attitude and do all the right things. Watch out for the germs! Foam in and foam out!

    Love to all- Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. After looking at the picture of Frank and Susan, I'm trying to figure out who is more happier, Frank or Susan? All I know is I see a lot of relief on my sister's face. I know she is so happy to have her healthy husband back. Love you two. Phil and family

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a relief that you are HOME!! It seems like this whole thing went so fast. I know you'll be going back to STL on Thursday, but soak up the days here. It's the little things - like sitting on your deck soaking up the morning weather - that you miss when you're gone, not to mention the family and sweet Molly!

    Love you all! Marisa, Nathan and Ava

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys both look great and soooo HAPPY to be HOME!!!
    Thinking of you and keeping you both in our prayers.
    Love -- Kathleen & Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for documenting your "miraculous adventure". My brother (age 57) has had myopathy from a virus for 8 years. Last year he had a pacemaker & defib put in and recently he was advised to see a heart center for a possible future transplant. (He lives in NY).
    Your blog gives me hope that my brother will handle his "adventure" like you did, bravely and with family close by.
    I will keep reading your blog. Thoughts and prayers to you , your wife & your family as well as the donor family.
    Sincerely
    Patty E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Frank! Love the pics of you and your family. You guys look soooo happy! I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy your time at home. You know what they say - there's no place like home. It's also wonderful to hear how active you are. Makes me a little emotional to think about it . . . I continue to keep you and your family in my daily prayers.

    Luv,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete