Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Heading to St louis

Hi all, Susan and I are heading to St Louis on Tuesday for a biopsy on Wednesday. We plan on going to a heart transplant support group meeting on Tuesday put on by Pitter Patter. We will most likely stay until Thursday to return home. My doctor plans to do the biopsy through my leg this time and when they go through your leg you must lay still on your back for two hours after the biopsy. so it should be a little late to return home on Wednesday. But that's up to Susan Because she will be doing the driving, speaking of Susan what can I say, I have had it pretty easy through all of this compared to Susan. I know I could not have made it through any of this with out her by my side, she is my guardian angle. she has put her life on pause for the last seven years while we have delt with my illness. and I do mean we. she is the strongest person I know and I wouldn't have made it this far with out her with me. She has lived through all of my fears like they were hers, she has been through much more than I, she has been with me through some really tough times and has felt every pain and every shock and every fear that I have.She is amazing. and I love her with all my heart and sole. So when you see me next and you tell me you cant believe how great I look, it's all because of her. I love you Susan

Cheers

Frank

3 comments:

  1. Amen Frank, Susan is a remarkable woman, you are a lucky man to have her with you. Good luck in St. Louis. Our thoughts are with you often.

    The Mustoe Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Frank - What I just read brought tears to my eyes......Yes...You are a SuperStar....however -- you have one "Hell of a Woman" supporting and loving you.....!!! Talk to you later - still praying for you both!!!
    Lova ya
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete