Friday, July 10, 2009

Ku test results

Hi all, well I had some blood test at KU on Tuesday and the blood levels of all my heart drugs are looking very good, Rudy came home for a few days and he had to give some blood as well. Earl yer in the year I had enrolled in a family related study at the University of Miami for family's with a history of congestive heart failure. This study is to try and see if there is any link to heart failure and certain genes that are passed down from generation to generation. Carl, Rudy, Me, my sister and nephews are part of the research study, we all had to give blood for the study. This was the first time Rudy had time to give his blood so I brought him with me when I had my blood test. I had to laugh when the nurse found out Rudy was starting nursing school she gave him a lesson on how to stick the needle in the vain. Susan and I will be going back to St Louis on Tuesday for another biopsy, It kind of nice not having to go every week. As far as I'm concerned I have been feeling great, I have noticed that the last week or so that I'm starting to get stronger and stronger. I should be starting cardio rehab in the next week or two, hopefully that will help give me some strength in my legs, they seem like the weakest part of my body. well I will post again when I get the results from my biopsy. Thanks for all you thoughts and prayers, and please keep my Donner family in your prayers as well.

Cheers

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment