Monday, August 17, 2009

Another great biopsy

Hi all
Susan and I had a great time last week, we went to St Louis on Monday for my biopsy on Tuesday. When we got to St louis Susan had a few work things she had to take care of on Monday and Tuesday while I went to Barns to have my biopsy. The people at Barns were not happy that I planned on taking a cab back to the hotel if Susan wasn't finished with her business by the the time the biopsy was finished. Well it all worked out and Susan was there to pick me up after all. The biopsy was a little rougher than the previous ones but I survived and the results were good news. I had a grade zero again so that was great. We left St Louis on Wednesday for the lake of the Ozarks, Susan had qualified for an Aflac vacation at the Ozarks from Thursday to Sunday. Jeremy and Angie Frye invited us to stay at there lake house on Wednesday to practice for the up coming vacation. We spent the rest of the week at the Horny Toad Resort, and it was a fantastic time. Thanks again to Jemery Frye for a great getaway. It was great to get a zero on my biopsy, all your prayers are being answered. My rehab is going great, and I don't have to return to St Louis until mid September. I'm really looking forward to watching Rudy play football this fall. His first game is the 29Th of August. if anyone wants to catch a game this season just give me a shout. I will talk to you all soon, in the meantime please keep me and my Donner family in your prayers.

Cheers
frank

6 comments:

  1. Frank- So happy to hear you recv'd a zero on your biopsy...glad you were able to throw some "fun" in the mix of things.....take care..
    concetta
    p.s., canned some dill pickles this past weekend......Yum....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank,
    Who knew a zero would be GREAT NEWS!
    It was so good to see you and sue too at Anthony's & Shannons! You look fantastic... well keep rehabbing and we'll keep sending you our prayers and for you donner family...
    rozann:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you were back at the Lake! As you probably already figured, we were also at the Lake last weekend. It was the first weekend at the Lake where we were actually alone...but we would have loved to have taken you both on a relaxing boat ride if we would have known you two were around. Send Doug Rudy's football schedule (or his school website), we would LOVE to see one of his games!! Hugs to you all & your donor family! :) Doug & Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank, Kevin and I are having our marriage blessed on 6 Sept at Holy Cross (25 years - can ya believe it???). We'd love for you, Susan and Aunt Bevie to be there! I'm so glad you're feeling well. Keep up the good work. I must have missed the postabout your Donner family. Of course my kids at Holy Cross (and myself) are storming Heaven with prayers for them. What exacty is wrong? Again, keep up the great progress! Much love, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mona Salazar said... Frank you are such an amazing guy! We're thrilled with each update and even more so when you give us a report of a zero. Zeros are good things in the right situation. You also want a zero when assesing a pain level. Although we've always thought of you personally as a 10+ but, love those biopsy zeros. Many hugs to your beautiful Susan too. was so glad to see you both at Jim and Johnianns. Please let Johniann know Rudy plays. Tony misses seeing the boys (to men) play ball. Much love and prayers to you and your family and also your donor family. My card is signed. Peace dear Frank, Mona and Tony Salazar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frank, how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete